Our Wool Angora scarf and shawls are crafted with the same expertise as our Cashmere/Pashmina scarves. These angoora scarves are very warm. Available in almost all colors they make a fashion statement. We use high quality angoora wool in making them. Deliciously woven with pure angora woolen yarns, these scarves are soft and wondrously warm.
More Details about the product are as under.
- It usually comes with fringes.
- It is offered in diamond Weave
- Traditionally hand-dyed.
- Regular Size is 70 cm x 200 cm.
- Color shades can be chosen from around 340 color shades.
- Minimum Quantity to be ordered is 100 pcs.
- This product can be offered in 10 pcs per color.
- We also provide custom labels as per requirement
- It is manufactured in Kashmir
- Custom sizes can also be offered as per the requirement of client.
Angora hair or Angora fibre refers to the downy coat produced by the Angora rabbit. While their names are similar, Angora fibre is distinct from mohair, which comes from the Angora goat. Angora fibre is also distinct from cashmere, which comes from the cashmere goat. Angora is known for its softness, thin fibres, and what knitters refer to as a halo (fluffiness).