Jamawar Design is most unique. The jamawar shawl enjoys a rich and vivid history dating back to hundreds of years earlier. Jamawar refers to a particular type of fabric which is distinguished by its manner of weaving, but at times the term is used to refer to a long shawl or scarf – the best known product made from this luxuriant material. Recommended by the world’s leading fashion designers, a Karla Jamawar is still a fashion amongst the rich, bold and beautiful people of UK, Europe, USA and the rest of the world.
Jamawar Jacquard Paisley Shawls with intricately woven designs provides a total new look to your attire. They are available in a variety of designs. These shawls help you showcase your oomph in totality. The warmth and comfort ability they provide is unbeaten and have a soothing effect. These shawls are a symbol of love and purity originating from the ancient heritage of Kashmir. A perfect go for every occasion. These shawls are richly woven reflecting the timeless designs of Kashmir and graceful, exceptional quality wool shawls with patterns that culturally echo the many ancient kingdoms of northern India. Now a days beads are being used to make it complete jamawar beaded scarves.
More Details about the product are as under.
- Its Composition is 100% Pashmina Viscose and Cashmere also.
- It is usually offered without Fringes.
- Usually offered in Diamond Weave.
- Buyers can select the printed design from our catalog.
- We also can make custom print design scarves as per client’s requirement.
- Regular Size is 70 cm x 200 cm
- Minimum Quantity to be ordered is 100 pcs per style.
- We also provide custom labels as per requirement
- It is manufactured in Kashmir
- Custom sizes of Pashmina can also be offered as per the requirement of client.