If you are looking to accentuate your beauty with a scarf, which is affordable then Kaiser Cashmere Pashmina Scarf is the best option that you can have. 3-Ply Kaiser Cashmere Pashmina Scarf are 100% 3-Ply Cashmere wool Scarves. They are light weight and delicate. Its weave design is Diamond Weave. It is bit loosely weaved. They are also sometimes rated as best Indian Scarves Wholesale category.
More Details about the product are as under.
- The 3-ply (two threads molded into one), Blending provides extra strength.
- It comes usually in two weave patterns Diamond Weave and Twill Weave.
- Traditionally hand-dyed.
- Regular Size are 70 cm x 200 cm
- Color shades can be chosen from around 340 color shades.
- It can also be offered in Net Weave.
- Cashmere yarn content/Percentage is less then 3-Ply
- Minimum Quantity to be ordered is 100 pcs.
- This product can be offered in 10 pcs per color.
- Plaid Weave 2-Ply Cashmere is used for Embroidery based scarves also.
- We also provide custom labels as per requirement
- It is manufactured in Kashmir.
- Custom sizes can also be offered as per the requirement of client.
We use AZO Free dyes the costliest and best dyes and natural dyes which do not harm anyone. There are number of companies who sell synthetic dyes based pashmina which surely does affect the skin health and which have been banned by many countries. But we leave it upto the customers to decide whether they want to go for quality products we produce or opt for cheap products readily available in the market.
Pashminas from Kashmir are the best in quality because of the conditions to which the mountain goats have adapted over centuries. The high Himalayan ranges of Kashmir has harsh, cold climate and in order to survive that the mountain goats have developed exceptionally warm and light fiber which might be slightly coarser than cashmere fibers obtained from lower region goats, but it is much warmer.