The finest form of hand embroidery called needlework is done by the skilled artisans taking months to make one shawl or scarf, captivating the beauty of the Kashmir into the shawl or scarf to see the beautiful world realising his dream to see the world. Its taking months to create an expensiveembroidery needle based scarf which two pieces can never be duplicated, is finally adorned the pashminas. A wide range of Hand embroidered shawls worked by these skilled craftsmen are available in various colors and designs. These are purely hand based embroidered scarf done with needle, often called as sozni embroideries.
Since its cost of making is quite high so it is comparatively costlier. But saying that one cannot take away the real ethnic look and quality of embroidery that this type has. This type of embroidered scarf is more thin and clear as it is done by hand. Full credit goes to Kashmir art and artists who make this tough task look easy and cope up with high production quantity demand in time with regards to embroidery scarf. This art true lies in them only. Embroidery scarf have been part of many a traditional costume across the world – a scarf is an easy way to identify a group of people.
More Details about the product are as under.
- They are made of 100% Cashmere.
- Traditionally Yarn-dyed.
- Various Hand Embroideries Designs.
- Regular Size is 70 cm x 200 cm
- They are offered with fringes.
- Minimum Quantity to be ordered is 100 pcs in assorted designs and Colors.
- We also provide custom labels as per requirement.
- It is manufactured in Kashmir.
- Custom sizes can also be offered as per the requirement of client.
- Please note all the scarves are Handmade and every process is hand driven.