As the name suggests 5-Ply Kaiser Cashmere Pashmina Scarf is a soft warm lightweight fabric, perfect for autumn and winter season. Its manufacturing is based on high percentage of Himalayan Cashmere Pashmina. Warf and weft both consist of layer of cashmere making it enriched with more softness and warmth. Its purity and trademark can be very well checked by the fact that its weight is very less, its warmth is the most, and it has a bouncy effect. You try to hold the scarf in your palm and squeeze it, you will find a bounce back effect. This affect will tell you that this is real 5-Ply Kaiser Cashmere Pashmina Shawl or Pashmina Scarf.
More Details about the product are as under.
- Its Composition is 100% 5-Ply Cashmere Pashmina.
- It is usually offered without fringes/tassels, because it is very soft to sustain the weight of fringes. Please note we deal with original Pashmina only
- Usually offered in Diamond Weave Pashmina.
- Traditionally hand-dyed.
- Regular Size are 70 cm x 200 cm , 100 cm x 200 cm, 140 cm x 140 cm
- Color shades can be chosen from around 340 color shades.
- It can also be offered in Plaid Weave or plain weave Pashmina too.
- Cashmere yarn content/Percentage is higher then 2-Ply Pashmina
- Minimum Quantity to be ordered is 100 pcs.
- This product can be offered in 10 pcs per color.
- We also provide custom labels as per requirement
- It is manufactured in Kashmir so often termed as Kashmir Pashmina
- Custom sizes can also be offered as per the requirement of client.
A cashmere scarves Wraps and shawls are versatile luxury item for your wardrobe. Unlike many expensive items of clothing a cashmere shawl can be worn in all seasons and with many different types of outfits. This means you will get the most from your money.
Quality Material – cashmere is a wonderful material that offers real luxury. The quality of cashmerereally shines through and can instantly uplift the look of any outfit.
Softness – the wool used to make cashmere clothing is derived from the Kashmir goat. This wool isbeautifully soft and feels wonderful against your skin. There is nothing quite like the softness of cashmere. Wearing a cashmere shawl is a unique experience as this material is unlike any other.
Warm and Cosy – cashmere wool is very warm and ideal for the winter months. You can also buy a lighter cashmere shawl to keep you warm on cool summers evenings as well. Because cashmere is a natural material it also lets your skin breathe for a more comfortable finish.
Eco Friendly – cashmere is a natural material that doesn’t require heavy processing to manufacture into clothing. The Kashmir goats are highly prized and in most cases are raised organically. Thewool extraction process does not harm the goats (it is shed naturally anyway). Cashmere shawls can also be hand woven using traditional methods.