Kaprica Cashmere Wool Scarf is blend of Cashmere and Viscose. It has 70% Cashmere and 30% Viscose. Cashmere used is 3-ply cashmere. The unique character of this fabric is that viscose provides shiny texture while cashmere provides the softness. Viscose used is from kashmir, so that it blends well with cashmere and produces the equal quality effect. One more unique feature of this fabric is that it can produce dual shade affects when dyed. So sometimes customer opts for Viscose mixture instead of complete cashmere wool scarf so as to reduce the cost.
More Details about the product are as under.
- It is offered both with and without fringes/tassels.
- Usually offered in Diamond Weave.
- Traditionally hand-dyed.
- Regular Size are 70 cm x 200 cm
- It has reversible effect.
- Color shades can be chosen from around 340 color shades.
- It can also be offered in Plaid Weave.
- Minimum Quantity to be ordered is 200 pcs.
- We also provide custom labels as per requirement
- It is manufactured in Kashmir
- Custom sizes can also be offered as per the requirement of client.
When you buy cashmere scarves you will get the finest cashmere wool scarves that are soft, warm and luxurious for your fall and winter scarf needs. Wool Scarves can be of many types like sheep wool, lambs wool and then is the ultimate soft cashmere wool from the Himalayan goat called Capra Hircus Laniger. So when making that winter scarf / scarves purchase keep in mind the texture, warmth, feel and comfort plus possibility of an allergic reaction for sensitive skin. Cashmere wool is the best, finest, softest wool there is in the market today. Nothing beats a cashmere scarf – once you wear one you will never go back to a plain wool scarf.